Here at Ashes and Images we respect the privacy of our clients. We do not pass-on, rent or sell your information to anyone, at any time. We collect your information only to provide you with the best possible service. We also have a responsibility to you regarding your loved one’s ashes. This page aims to demonstrate our commitments to you.
Ashes and Images will collect personal data from potential and existing clients. All data stored will be;
- seen and used only by Ashes and Images and it’s employees.
- not transferred to any other organisations
- lawfully kept and processed for limited purposes
- adequate relevant and not excessive
- accurate & secure
- processed in accordance with your rights
Details of data we may collect from you;
- For every order, we will require your name, address, telephone number and details of the products you are ordering.
- If you are sending the ashes by post, we will request your name and address to send the Ordering Pack. We will also request your email address for any queries which may arise.